Thursday, May 12, 2011

No sleep and TaTaCon's

Welp, I've spent another night without any sleep...Again.
But I learned something throughout that sleepless night.
I happened to like Taiko: Drum Master.
I pretty much spent all night playing it on Osu!, and now my arms hurt.

But now I want to get a TaTaCon drum controller so that I can play it the way that it's supposed to be played.
Unfortunately for me, I have no money and the only way I would be able to get one would be online or at a game shop what sells the only Taiko game released in the US that comes with ht e controller.

Another problem is that I lack money to buy it.
I remember submitting some applications for jobs around the mall.
Hopefully I'll get one someday then I can buy that controller.
And hopefully the day will come when I can rejoin society again.
Because so far all I'm doing is just sitting here in front of my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment